Please contact one of the following cable service companies for assistance with new service hook-up or service on existing cable equipment:
Hogansville Elementary School
611 E Main St
Callaway High School
221 Whitfield Rd
For more information please visit Troup County School System online.
Voter Registration, Property Tax, and Other County Services:
Please visit Troup County online.
Other Community Resources:
Hogansville Public Library
600 E Main St
Food assistance programs are subject to change based on funding. Please call the numbers below for current status.
God's Bread Basket – 706-594-0873
Community Action for Improvement (CAFI) – 706-882-6412
Courts of Praise – 706-884-3150
Fish Basket – 706-637-8826
LaGrange Personal Aid – 706-882-9291
Salvation Army – 706-845-0197
Emergency Shelter (Homeless):
Georgia Homeless – 877-243-1576
North Georgia Transitional Housing – 706-957-0594
For Domestic Violence cases, call the Hogansville Police Department to be taken to an undisclosed Shelter location.
Community Action for Improvement (CAFI):
CAFI is a private non-profit organization that provides services to low-income persons in Troup County and surrounding counties. CAFI's Case Management Program assists low income and elderly persons and families through the Community Services Block Grant Program.
- Assistance obtaining Social Security, Medicare, Health Care, Public Assistance, Food Stamps, and Emergency Assistance.
- Assistance locating affordable housing
- Head Start Program
- serving the educational, social, emotional and physical needs of children 3 to 5 years old from limited income families. Includes parent involvement and participation.
- Weatherization Program
- helps make homes more energy efficient for low income families with the emphasis on the elderly and handicapped. Work may include insulation, weather-stripping, caulking, windows, door repairs, underpinnings/skirting, and locks. A pre-application form must be completed before your name can be placed on our waiting list.
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program
- helps pay heating costs for gas, electricity, wood, coal or kerosene. One-time payments will be made primarily by checks issued to home energy supplier on behalf of eligible households. Eligibility is based on the gross income of all members of the household. The program is administered on a first come/first served basis.
To determine if you are eligible for assistance, call to schedule an appointment.
For more information, contact the CAFI Social Services Administrative Office at 706-882-6412.
Georgia Forestry Commission:
The Georgia Forestry Commission provides a variety of services including fire detection, issuing burn permits, wildfire suppression and prevention services, emergency and incident command system expertise, rural fire department assistance, forest management assistance to landowners and communities, the marketing and utilization of forest resources and nature services, and growing and selling quality tree seedlings for planting. Its mission is to provide leadership, service, and education in the protection and conservation of Georgia's forest resources. Please visit the Georgia Forestry Commission online for more information.